Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Friday, June 10, 2011

"Goodnight, Little Girl"

Hi There!

My videoetry for this week was inspired by a poem I wrote for Poetic Asides, an online poetic community to which I regularly contribute. http://blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides/  The poetry prompt for that week was to write a reality based poem without metaphor or simile. 

Since this incident truly happened and my "little" girl has left the building (OK, so I CAN'T completely get away from metaphor), I thought the poem fit the prompt quite well.

The photographs of her come from our wonderful vacation out west last year.  Hope you enjoy "Goodnight, Little Girl"

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment