Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Prayer for Texas"

My recent trip to Texas found me scootin' through the back country southwest of Dallas, meeting nice folks, and gaping at the expansiveness of everything.  People still smile there even though the ground is thirsty. 

Many said they were sad that I would see their land in a drought, but I still saw the tenacious beauty that is Texas.  I offer this prayerful videoetry in hope that rain will return soon.

Hope you enjoy "Prayer for Texas".

No comments:

Post a Comment