Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love The Beach!

G'Day!

Today, I have joined a Global Education Collaborative.  It is my hope that I can encourage folks from all around the world to get creative and share their world through videoetry! 

Hopefully, they will peek in and see what I am slowly putting together.  And contribute to the channel as well!

Remember, I do not wish to take anyone's work as my own.  YouTube is a free service and I encourage people to create their own channel.  Then, let me know about it, so I can pull your channel into my playlists.

It's all free and who knows?  We might find the next Nobel Poet in Africa or the next Sir Steven Spielberg in Japan!  Create!

Here is a videoetry I created about beaches with footage from the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.  I hope you enjoy "Days of Beach" http://www.youtube.com/user/Videoetry?feature=mhum#p/u/6/Bc571wD56H8

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment