Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Go Heels!

Today, I feature a videoetry called "Kansas".  Long story short, our family was in Colorado and heading for Rocky Mountain National Park.  We stopped in beautiful Nederland, CO and a man there at the visitor's center said it would be a perfect day in the park . He said we would be able to see all the way to Kansas.

This shot of my daughter is one of my favorites from our trip. I decided to use this videoetry to demonstrate my love for my alma mater - UNC - as well as for our extraordinary coach, Roy Williams. Videoetries can go in ALL kinds of directions!

Tonight is the big Duke game.  No matter what happens, win or lose, we are blessed to have Coach Williams!  Go Heels!
Click here for "Kansas"

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment