Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Friday, February 25, 2011

"Put My Tears In Your Bottle"

Sorry to have not written in so long.  My computer caught a bug earlier in the week and spent a few days in the shop.  Thankfully, my videoetries remained intact.  I was sweating bullets~!

Today, I feature a videoetry inspired by one of my favorite books, BLUE by Joyce Hostetter.  Set in North Carolina in 1944 during a raging polio epidemic, the novel has a marvelous lesson about perserverance. 

The words are the chorus to the song.  The carnival glass in the videoetry is a nod to the bottle collection discussed in the book. 

Please feel free to bookmark Videoetry in your favorites or subscribe to the channel.  I would love to have you aboard!

Enjoy today's videoetry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhT8K7Ofz_c

Mel

1 comment:

  1. As received from Joyce Hostetter:

    "Wow! It's always so touching to see how BLUE gives life to poetry, art, and music. Thank you. I love that you actually show the carnival glass that inspired Imogene's bottle!"

    Isn't that exciting? Thank you, Joyce, for your comment!

    ReplyDelete