Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Kid In Town...

Yippee! 

There's another videoetry person on board and I am honored that she allowed me to share her stufff. Her YouTube channel is EvaWilliams1988.  Here is her first videoetry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOhR1m69rx0.  I have tried to add it to my Playlist on the Videoetry site, but this is a direct link. 

It is thrilling to have someone else give videoetry a try and I look forward to more from her in the future!  (Got that , Eva?!)

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment