Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Mother Nature's Kiss

TGIF, Everyone!

Today, I want to highlight one of the first videoetries I placed on my YouTube channel.  It is called "Mother Nature's Kiss" and I wrote it in honor of a beautiful cliff at Yosemite National Park.  The image caused me to quickly pull the car over and walk back down the road to catch the perfect shot.

The sun created a shadow on the rock face (literally) that looked like lips.  I thought of how it could be Mother Nature herself kissing all of us, the spellbound tourists.  Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Videoetry#p/u/3/CteOxgd6OfM

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment