Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Come On Baby, Light My Fire!

Happy Sunday!

It is Valentine's weekend and so I thought fireworks would be appropriate.  This videoetry is based on a poem that my husband wrote about fireworks over Lake Tahoe.  He makes a very interesting observation.

And for the record, I feel I am very blessed that my Valentine can wax poetic! :)  Please click the following to enjoy "Twice The Show."

http://www.youtube.com/user/Videoetry?feature=mhum#p/u/6/wUftK55Cyfg

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment