Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Monday, February 14, 2011

MY Romance

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, I am featuring a videoetry about love, of course.  It all started when I was driving last week with a printed photo on the dash of my car.  I noticed a reflection in the window with two people kissing and a sunset view of the road in the background. I stopped the car immediately and took a picture.

Knowing Valentine's Day was just around the corner, I decided to create a videoetry about my romance using scenery around our home. Remember, I feel blessed to have a poetic hubby! Happy Valentine's Day!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Videoetry?feature=mhum#p/u/6/ItryixCX3Jo

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment