Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A "Crystal Road" Less Traveled!

Hi All!

Today's videoetric offering (how's that for a new word?) is from a poem I submitted to The Lyricist - a statewide poetry magazine produced by Campbell University.  I gave them three poems and they are publishing two.  This one didn't make the cut, but I have a videoetry that's been waiting to be published.

I have videoetries ready for the other two when the Lyricist folks give me the OK to put them out there.

The poem was inspired by a drive home in pristine snow.  (No one else was crazy enough to be out in it!)  The photographs are from around my house when snows and ice have come for a visit. 

So here goes "Crystal Road"!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment