Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

"You're So Vein"

Hi Again,

No, it's not that I can't spell, but it is a play on words. 

This poem came to me last October as I was flying back from Denver.  Looking from the plane to the river valleys below was interesting.  They look like capillaries, but of course, rivers and their tributaries work in reverse.  Instead of bringing fluids to the bitter end, that's where the water collection starts.

I didn't have a decent camera with me to take photos of the river valleys in October, but as I was flying to Phoenix last week, I shot these. 

Thus completes the videoetry!  Have photos, music, and a poem and we're dealing!  Remember, if you have any material to share, I would love to see it.

Ciao for now!  Click here to see "You're So Vein"
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment