Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Sedona Cross"


This poem was based on a real incident while traveling in Sedona, Arizona.  I wrote it as a concrete poem shaped in a cross, but this videoetry has the actual photograph I took of the butte with the cross on it.  The shadow created went away by the time I finished hiking around Bell Rock just up the road from it.  Hey!  It was a Sunday morning.  God wanted to remind me he was with me!

Please enjoy "Sedona Cross" !

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment