Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Five Flats In Cut Time"


Another poem inspired by a prompt at Poetic Asides http://blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides/, "Five Flats and Cut Time" is about a moment for me when I was NOT paying attention.  If you know anything about music, time and key signatures are awfully important.  If you miss what they're telling you (as I did :) ), it can sound AWFUL!

You can also scroll through at http://www.virtualpoetryreading.com/ and find this poem read by me among others.  This neat site from poet, Buddah Moskowitz, allows one to exercise their vocal skills and read your poetry as if you're at a poetry slam.  Hey!  I miss Teen Poetry Happens @ The Bean during the summer.  I need something!

Hope you enjoy "Five Flats and Cut Time"

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment