Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Step Back In Time To Celebrate July 4th!

Ahhhhh....it was only a year ago that our family went on that marvelous vacation out west that spurred on videoetries!  Today, I thought I would highlight our Lake Tahoe section of the journey as that's where we spent the 4th and 5th of July last year. 

According to Fabulous Lake Tahoe's blogspot, Lake Tahoe's fireworks are rated at 6th best in the country.  After seeing them, I would say definitely so!

My husband and I both wrote poetry about the fireworks.  Then, I created videoetries for both. 

Hope you enjoy Brent's poem "Twice The Show" 


Happy Independence Day!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment