Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Friday, November 4, 2011

"Sailing" - A New Collaboration

This is a post in arrears on probably one of my favorite videoetries, "Sailing".  It is a meditative piece AND it is a collaboration using video footage from Sean Rutkowski at LakeTahoeWeather on YouTube,  music from DanoSongs.com, and my poetry and video editing. 

Lake Tahoe is such a beautiful place and Sean's lovely footage around the lake makes me smile.  Thanks, Sean, for sharing!

I love working with folks to create these videoetries. Feel free to share your photographs, video footage, music snippets, and poetry.  Or better yet, make your own videoetries and let me share your work on my channel as well as yours. 

Hope you enjoy "Sailing".

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment