Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Segue On An Autumn Road"

Hi All!

My videoetry for today is another first!  Three Youtube channels that I follow contributed video, photos, and music for a videoetry I put together about life and autumn roads. 

Sean Rutkowski with laketahoeweather, who was my first non-family contributor, is back with some great fall video footage around Lake Tahoe.  "Autumn Notes" music from donniemusicchannel and Don Sanders, adds the perfect haunting backdrop for the piece.  Then, great macro photography from ithree6mafia rounds the videoetry out.  Voila! Another videoetry is born!

Autumn is my favorite time of year and I've always loved how the trees seem to give this great gasp of beauty and energy before they "die" for the winter.   Where are you on life's road?

Ciao for now and hope you enjoy "Segue On An Autumn Road".

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment