Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Chat With Sam" Gets A Reboot!

I know you have to be laughing if you have followed my Videoetry blog for awhile.  I have relaunched my featured video for today not once, twice, but THREE times since its inception.  There's a song in there somewhere.  Right, Commodores?

It all began when I saw Barrie Howard perform as Mark Twain last weekend.  I was so inspired from "meeting" my idol, that I had to relaunch this videoetry. I created it from photographs I took while in Santa Fe, NM. 

With my former videoetry incarnations about Samuel Clemens, Youtube had busted my hump over copyright use.  This relaunch has not only my poem and photographs, but I also wrote the song that is performed by my good friend, Joseph Hasty. 

Hope you enjoy "Chat With Sam". 

Please remember, I would be glad to utilize your poetry, photographs, video, or song in subsequent videoetries.  Collaboration is awesome!

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment