Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Monday, December 3, 2012

"Diamonds" Music Video on Videoetry



Hi Everyone!

It's over and Alexandra Patsavas didn't ask to put my song on the Breaking Dawn, Part 2 soundtrack (LOL!).  The Twilight series of books by Stephenie Meyer (and subsequent movies ) have been extremely enjoyable!  And made me write a song, so I put the music video on Videoetry.  



Sorry Videoetry followers who are used to my poetry and video music.  I wrote this for the Eclipse movie with a dream of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart singing a duet.  Alas, it will remain a fantasy. :( 

In case there are other TwiHards who would like to help, the Forks Branch of the North Olympic Library System is in need of a roof!  They were awesome to chat with folks in my library a couple of weeks ago to talk about how Twilight has affected the Forks community.  I plan to help them out.  Hope you will, too.

Have a wonderful Christmas season!  The Hager Bunch Christmas video will be out soon.


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment