Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Black Gold"

Hi There!

It's been a while since I last posted, but I have a new videoetry to share.  It is a bit graphic as I was compelled to write about the cruelty this poor hippo endured at the hand of poachers.  According to The Weather Channel, poaching of black rhino has increased a great deal because of healing powers associated with its horn.  Grab a Tylenol people!

Or Viagara!  My research says that is a myth anyway.

I first saw this video by Marc Braeckman on The Weather Channel.  Would love to know what he was thinking - did he realize how profound it was to be able to have a rhino survive this dilemma?

I don't know if you can "enjoy" this video, but I feel this poor guy survived to walk to a road so he could be videoed.  So that the world can look in the face and see what greed can do.  

Watch the video, "Black Gold" here .

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment