Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Hi All!

When putting together a videoetry, be sure to use images that are your own (or from at least your family with permission).  In our photos from out West, some shots may have been taken by my husband, one of the kids, or me, but I'll say it's mine.  Don't go trolling the Internet for images and use them!

This videoetry I'm adding today was put together by me, but I know that my husband was the one who took all the photos.  There were dozens of them.  He wouldn't get back in the car because he kept taking and kept taking shots of Pyramid Lake in Nevada. 

Also, he was so moved by the beautiful teal waters and the funky pyramid rock (a tufa rock formation) on the water's edge, that he wrote this lovely poem in my videoetry of the day.  Hope you enjoy "Pyramid Lake"!  http://www.youtube.com/user/Videoetry#p/u/6/SYl4zdn02lo

Ciao for now!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment