Rules Of Videoetry

RULES OF VIDEOETRY

1. Use your own photos and/or video.

2. Use your own poetry or words to describe your

videoetry.

3. Use your own musical creation, or if you use

someone else's, do NOT exceed 30 seconds.


Who wants to make a cute videoetry of these items to post on my site? Hmmm? That would be fun!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Videoetry

Hello?  Is there anybody out there?

This is a new site devoted to those who wax poetic, love photography, and are willing to put two and two together into a video format. 

I became a videoetry person while creating a home movie of a trip my family and I took in the summer of 2010.  We went from Albuquerque, NM to San Francisco, CA over a period of two weeks.  That's a lot to pack in and my butt is probably permanently flattened from the extensive car ride.  Those who know me know that's a lot of butt!

Anyway, on our vacation, I wrote poetry about all the different things I saw while traveling.  My husband and son wrote some poetry as well.  When creating the home movie, I set trip photos to music and threw in some of the words that my family and I had written.  Hence, videoetry was born. (I actually woke up one morning thinking that word and that is what has inspired me to create this site and the Youtube video site I pull in for it.)

Now let's see if I can get one of the videoetries on here!

Ciao for now!

Mel the Videoetropher (Is that a word? - Nah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment